Our pre-built component building package assembles quickly and easily by your builder, saving time and money for you and your contractor. The simplicity of our system allows for any experienced builder to erect your Habitat Post & Beam material package.
1. Pour foundation
2. Frame first level deck
3. Unload Habitat package
4. Install pre-cut posts and plate beams, then insert pre-framed wall panels
5. Apply sheathing
6. Install pre-cut girders and floor joists (mid-floor system)
7. Install mid-floor decking
8. Install pre-cut rafters and trusses (smaller trusses come pre-assembled)
9. Install roof decking
10. Install windows and doors
11. Install siding and trim
12. Complete the interior (not part of Habitat package, i.e., plumbing, electrical, sheetrock/drywall, floor, fixtures, etc.).
13. Final site work